suspension company

inquiry4u
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 9:46am
So I am just curious about a couple of things regarding MTB Suspension company's. In your honest opinion what is the best company to deal with and why? I realize that I have several chioces that I can make for my next purchase but I want to make sure that the company I decide to go with has the most coverage regarding customer service. I am no pro rider, just a sport enthusiast who wants to have a great experiance if I ever have problems.
|
Dereka15
9/11/2012 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2012 2:35pm
As far as customer service Marzocchi, Manitou and Rockshox have always been great to deal with in the past, however with everything going down at Marz lately and Ronnie leaving i cant say it will ever be the same. Wouldn't bother with fox, first of all there product is junk, regardless of what most people say, you got to remember mtbs will buy something because it looks cool not cause it works well. As far as their customer service, they're just plain rude and arrogant, if you cant figure something out, there attitude is basically your stupid you don't know what your doing. Why even waste your time. Your best bet is Marzocchi or Manitou, they both perform head and shoulder over everything else and they both have great customer service. And yes i have ridden and dealt with all 4 companies.
turningisfun
9/11/2012 9:07pm
Also heard Fox is crap. But another to consider is X-Fusion, I've heard good things about their customer service and products
Big Bird
9/12/2012 9:10am
I third the motion that Fox Sux. I'm a bit biased toward Rock Shox as I have a friend that works there who is always willing to help me out, though to be honest, I haven't needed his help yet. And Marzocchi once accused me of burglery. I see that you're from Canyon Country and Manitou is right there in town. They've always been easy to work with for me. Once I was down in LA to ride the Gabrielano trail (Which I believe has been washed away by floods.) and broke my forks and they let me come right to their headquarters to pick up the part instead of making me work through the mail.

Post a reply to: suspension company

The Latest