summer bike camp

Billy3197
Edited Date/Time 8/9/2014 3:32am
ok im trying to get my parents to send me out west for some real riding this summer. having family in park city, thats the only area where i can go besides vail. So thif at means its no for woodward west, SGC, and camp of champions ): Id like to find a camp that is focused on more aggressive riding ( downhill, DJ, street, slolam 4X etc...) if anyone knows of anything around there that incorperates that type of riding please let me know
|
bturman
4/24/2012 11:11pm
Billy3197 wrote:
ok im trying to get my parents to send me out west for some real riding this summer. having family in park city, thats the only...
ok im trying to get my parents to send me out west for some real riding this summer. having family in park city, thats the only area where i can go besides vail. So thif at means its no for woodward west, SGC, and camp of champions ): Id like to find a camp that is focused on more aggressive riding ( downhill, DJ, street, slolam 4X etc...) if anyone knows of anything around there that incorperates that type of riding please let me know
The only camps I'm aware of like that are at Whistler and Highland.

Post a reply to: summer bike camp

The Latest