Accessibility Widget: On | Off
Related:
Create New Tag
TrailHead TrailHead
9/15/2015 8:48 PM

Who else is super stoked for rampage?? Are they doing it on a different venue this year? Last year I skipped half a school day(after lunch) to go to little Cesar's, then go to mcds, and eat it there! And watch the whole thing live! Gosh it was so awesome! thank god mcd has wifi.

Big Bird Big Bird
9/16/2015 8:58 AM

Can't wait. I love watching my friends ride. I hope JHerbs is healthy in time. Though I'll be enjoying some healthier food with my viewing.

TrailHead TrailHead
9/16/2015 12:13 PM
Big Bird wrote:

Can't wait. I love ...more

Would you recommend skipping school for this?

Big Bird Big Bird
9/17/2015 9:30 AM

As the son of two school teachers, I cannot in good conscience recommend that you skip school. There's always the replay. However, I must also say Follow Your Passions!

SaddleRags SaddleRags
9/17/2015 1:44 PM

It's the same venue this year as last and Oct 17th is a Saturday so unless you have class then you should be good. Rampage is the best!

TrailHead TrailHead
9/17/2015 2:34 PM
SaddleRags wrote:

It's the same venue this ...more

Last year it was on a school day, don't remember which day though.

Karabuka Karabuka
9/18/2015 7:02 AM

Wasnt last year moved to Monday due to strong winds? Hope the weather holds this year!

TrailHead TrailHead
9/18/2015 7:19 AM
Karabuka wrote:

Wasnt last year moved to ...more

Oh yea I think it was! Do you think anyone else is gonna do something as sick as a huge 360 like cam did last year?

Big Bird Big Bird
9/18/2015 8:27 AM

I'd like to see someone pushing the limits of the big drop even further.

TrailHead TrailHead
9/18/2015 8:45 AM
Big Bird wrote:

I'd like to see someone ...more

I hope no one gets injured though!

smjergie smjergie
9/18/2015 10:17 AM

I would love to see Tom van Steenbergen stomp the front flip over the canyon gap. I am not sure if the risk is worth the reward, and he hurt himself last year attempting it, but that is certainly on my radar for this years Rampage.

TrailHead TrailHead
9/18/2015 10:42 AM
smjergie wrote:

I would love to see Tom ...more

Yea. Last years rampage was so great

aw_gooner aw_gooner
9/28/2015 8:48 AM

I've already purchased tickets but I have no idea where the exact location is. Was I supposed to receive an email or something?

bturman bturman
9/28/2015 1:54 PM
aw_gooner wrote:

I've already purchased ...more

Show up here on qualification day and finals day and they'll point you in the right direction. Be prepared to hike/bike in ~3-4 miles, and bring everything you'd want for a long day of awesomeness in the sun. See you out there!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/37%C2%B012'00.6%22N+113%C2%B010'23.5%22W/@37.200168,-113.173187,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.

nehuen93 nehuen93
9/30/2015 7:18 PM
(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/es_LA/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

My Shot of Adrenaline for Today

Posted by Nicholi Rogatkin on Miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

Are some riders already at the rampage site training or is this from last year?
I dont think they should be allowed to train there, its not fair for the riders that can't travel to usa yet
TrailHead TrailHead
10/1/2015 11:19 AM
nehuen93 wrote:
(function(d, s, id) { var ...more

I don't know. Haven't heard of anyone being out there yet.

aw_gooner aw_gooner
10/1/2015 2:03 PM
nehuen93 wrote:
(function(d, s, id) { var ...more

I'm pretty sure it's just for building. Either way, home field advantage is just how it goes.

TrailHead TrailHead
10/14/2015 4:40 PM

I guess I'll have to stay home, since rampage was moved to Friday. wink

Big Bird Big Bird
10/14/2015 6:42 PM

While I can ONLY strongly recommend that you go to school... Widespread contagion is not a good thing. If you're blowing' chunks, you're blowing' chunks. Keep it away from the populace at all costs... For the common good of course... I'll sadly have to watch a replay, as I'll be on the road to a friend's MTB'n birthday campout. Lucky students... Having to take off school instead of driving to a party.

TrailHead TrailHead
10/14/2015 11:25 PM
Big Bird wrote:

While I can ONLY strongly ...more

Yes I know I should go to school, but replays are not as exciting as live! And plus I probably wouldn't have to go to school anyways because of a dentist appt. what do you mean by "widespread contagion is not a good thing," and "blowing chunks, and "keep it away from the populace at all costs?" Very confusing vocabulary as I am not far into life yet.... You are very advanced in your vocabulary, or am I just a noob? :\ Have fun at the party!

FredLikesTrikes FredLikesTrikes
10/26/2015 7:03 PM
Big Bird wrote:

Can't wait. I love ...more

TrailHead wrote:

Would you recommend ...more

Did you end up skipping school?

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

TrailHead TrailHead
10/26/2015 8:00 PM
FredLikesTrikes wrote:

Did you end up skipping ...more

Yes i didwink it was worth a detention and 3 days without lunch!

FredLikesTrikes FredLikesTrikes
10/27/2015 10:43 AM
TrailHead wrote:

Would you recommend ...more

FredLikesTrikes wrote:

Did you end up skipping ...more

TrailHead wrote:

Yes i didwink it was worth a ...more

Good for you.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

TrailHead TrailHead
10/27/2015 11:12 PM
FredLikesTrikes wrote:

Good for you.

Yes, my soul is satisfied...

Big Bird Big Bird
10/28/2015 8:39 AM
TrailHead wrote:

Yes i didwink it was worth a ...more

Who denied you three days of lunch? Your parents or the school? If it's your parents, they're just cruel. If it's the school, I'm pretty sure that's highly illegal.

TrailHead TrailHead
10/28/2015 9:42 AM
Big Bird wrote:

Who denied you three days ...more

Father, it's ok though. It wasn't bad. And I could shed a few pounds. wink

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry