Pro GRT Launches New Website!

Dylan Dean
Edited Date/Time 8/17/2014 7:22am
Well i've finally launched the official Pro GRT website.. its' a hard one to remember, so play close attention...

www.progrt.com

I know, hard huh!?! lol

Anyhow, there are still areas in development, but since it looks like we'll be releasing the official GRT schedule in about a week, i figured i'd give you guys a website to start browsing around.

It's a simple site & i'll get a "pro" to develop a cool site down the road when we get the funding, but this should be simple enough to get the info to ya - results, calendar, rider bios, media, social networking & more!

if there are any areas that you'd like to see be developed, let me know... i'm still fairly limited on my website design, but i'll do my best to keep you updated on content!

Some new key areas to keep an eye on:

- Amateur GRT (Cat 1 racers only - for now)-
We'll be working with a good friend, Aaron Potter, who has donated his time & talents to tabulate the Amateur GRT points system. So give him a big high-five the next time you see him!

- Pro Privateer Purse -
I'll be developing a way to reward the top Pro Privateer at the event - similar to the Privateer Purse given out at the SX events, etc.

- Donations -
Yes, we'll have some tour sponsors, but we're still in developing stages so every penny helps! No this won't go into anyone's pocket! (I'm not gettin paid... but don't ask questions if you see me driving around in a new Benz! haha j/k). Anyway, these donations will go towards various areas (unless you make it known that you want it to go towards specific purpose). General ideas for this fund include - furthering the Pro Purse, Pro Privateer Purse, Amateur GRT awards, help marketing & advertisign the series.

If there is anything i missed, or if you have any comments, questions, etc feel free to contact me at your convenience!

Cheers,

Dylan Dean
jdd@dylan-dean.com
|

Post a reply to: Pro GRT Launches New Website!

The Latest