Is it possible to grow an MTB STREET Youtube channel?

Related:
Edited Date/Time 1/6/2016 5:49pm
So I am 16, and I have been riding street mtb for quite some time now. I have always wanted to make video's, but I am worried that the street mtb scene is not what it used to be, and I won't really grow in terms of subscribers and views.
Don't get me wrong, I won't be doing youtube just to get famous, I would do it anyway, but im just asking if it is still possible to grow an mtb street youtube channel to the point it would be the same as 'Adam LZ' or someone like that.

|
Big Bird
4/18/2015 8:35am
Sure. Go for it? Why bother even thinking about failure? Do what you like and have fun. I'll watch. I'm curious, do you ride BMX style street moves or are you into street trials? I used to do both years ago.
Big Bird
4/18/2015 5:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 5:46pm
Sweet. Go for it, there needs to be more of it. I suscribed already. Mayhap I'm the first.
4/19/2015 7:26am
Will it be like life behind bars or more edit type videos?? And I subscribed too!
4/19/2015 7:32am Edited Date/Time 4/19/2015 7:36am
Probably more life behind bars, but not exactly like that. I've always liked the idea of making my own video's, and there isn't a whole lot of street mtb content, so I would like to provide it. I might do some tutorials and stuff too, with maybe a few edits.

And thanks man! I may not be starting to make any video's, or make consistent video's like I would like to be doing for a few weeks, as I have GCSE's in a few weeks. But after than I have like 12 weeks off before college, so expect most of the content to be then, obviously I will be continuing when I go to college, but maybe not as much, I will have to see, but still expect at least one video per week.

Big Bird
1/6/2016 5:49pm
What's up James? I hope that the riding is good.

Should I stay subscribed to your YouTube channel or is that a no go? As an early adaptor of MTB street (I learned pedal grinds from Aaron Chase.), I was hoping for some new content.

Post a reply to: Is it possible to grow an MTB STREET Youtube channel?

The Latest