Im new to MTB

steven89
Edited Date/Time 8/17/2014 4:26am
i want to start to get into mountain biking but I dont know what type of bike i should get. I want to do jumps and drops with my bike. (I know nothing about mountain biking) What type of bike should i get?
|
2/15/2012 10:14pm
steven89 wrote:
i want to start to get into mountain biking but I dont know what type of bike i should get. I want to do jumps and...
i want to start to get into mountain biking but I dont know what type of bike i should get. I want to do jumps and drops with my bike. (I know nothing about mountain biking) What type of bike should i get?
Show us a video of your local trails, and tell us your budget. You're looking at $500 minimum (unless you get lucky), just to let you know.
steven89
2/16/2012 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/16/2012 10:25pm
steven89 wrote:
i want to start to get into mountain biking but I dont know what type of bike i should get. I want to do jumps and...
Show us a video of your local trails, and tell us your budget. You're looking at $500 minimum (unless you get lucky), just to let you...
Show us a video of your local trails, and tell us your budget. You're looking at $500 minimum (unless you get lucky), just to let you know.
i wann do biking like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zLuqKNKOqs ..... what bike would i need and the most i could spend is $1,000
Big Bird
2/28/2012 8:37am
I told Kyle Jameson (He's the "I love this sht" guy.) that that scene inspired you and he was super stoked. They all ride Scotts who make some pretty nice bikes for the money.
Mxfreak_24
2/29/2012 9:40am
steven89 wrote:
Show us a video of your local trails, and tell us your budget. You're looking at $500 minimum (unless you get lucky), just to let you...
steven89 wrote:
i wann do biking like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zLuqKNKOqs ..... what bike would i need and the most i could spend is $1,000
You want to do biking like that, or you're going to do stuff like that? I want to do downhill but I live in Texas and that isn't really an option so I got a nice XC bike because that's all there is locally.

Buy a bike based on the kind of riding you're going to do, not what you want to do.

Post a reply to: Im new to MTB

The Latest