Accessibility Widget: On | Off
Create New Tag
jeff.brines jeff.brines
5/3/2016 8:34 AM

I have some friends coming to a race for the first time. They aren't sure how to properly heckle so I thought I'd inspire them.

Post your favorite heckler video or line here. Best line or video gets a six pack from me. (I'm not kidding)

NoahColorado NoahColorado
5/3/2016 9:15 AM

MRP - VP of Business Dev.

E.T. E.T.
5/3/2016 10:25 AM

Watch and learn from one of the best...Griz!

profro profro
5/3/2016 10:43 AM
jeff.brines jeff.brines
5/3/2016 3:33 PM

Good stuff boys. Keep it coming.

Zuestman Zuestman
5/3/2016 4:45 PM

The silent cheer has screwed up more riders than i can count

FredLikesTrikes FredLikesTrikes
5/4/2016 7:10 PM

ProGRT How To Cheer from Transition Bikes on Vimeo.

Just posting that ProGRT video Zuestman linked. Soooo good.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

hbelly13 hbelly13
5/9/2016 7:16 AM
These are from cyclocross racing, but many are hilarious and applicable. devil
sspomer sspomer
5/9/2016 9:46 AM

all hail Super Fan
Photo

sspomer sspomer
5/9/2016 9:47 AM

jeff.brines jeff.brines
5/10/2016 1:34 PM

I still want more one liners too... "yerrr doing it wrong", "get on the bike", "must be a rest day" are all funny but I know we can do better...

Koper25 Koper25
5/10/2016 3:42 PM

Not so much a line or video, but you can't have a DH race without these on the sidelines!

Photo

Just remember to take the chain off!

Photo

Photo

Obviously the stick is not for putting through people's spokes it's for hitting the rim. All about creating the ambiance of a DH race.

FredLikesTrikes FredLikesTrikes
5/10/2016 4:55 PM
jeff.brines wrote:

I still want more one ...more

Screaming "You dropped your water bottle!" has always been a good one.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

HuckSauce HuckSauce
5/10/2016 6:37 PM

Find a spot 1/4 the way to the top of the steepest climb, tell the racers, "The top is just around the corner". This works well for cross country races, and really screws up the mental game. P.S. Vodka please.

DaddyFras DaddyFras
5/11/2016 1:15 AM

I was in a race last year where a guy was standing on the side after a taped off trail split shouting "yer going the wrong way! Where are you going?" Incredibly off-putting. I was second guessing myself for the rest of the stage. Then, in a race a couple of weeks ago, a mate was up a tree and out above the track on a rather gnarly multiple line root bed - I couldn't see him, but it was like he was shouting in my ear "what? You're not gonna take that line!? Oh Fraser, what are you doing!?" I completely hashed it up - slowest I've ever gone through there. Still won my grade though!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry