Great Road Trip Vids

k.shiz
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 3:10am
T1 never fails to please my need to not only see people do amazing stuff on bikes but also to make me feel good about being alive. I almost never sit through a whole bike video without skipping around or just leaving early. But I can count on sitting through the comparatively long Terrible One edits all the way through two or three times in a row, back to back and still wanting to see it more.

Here's Joe Rich's latest bringing the team down under:

"Life can be full of "maybes". Maybe one day, Terrible One will be in the dictionary. Paper dictionaries are already a thing of the past, so our chances might be a lot better. That's a weird thought . . . however, if that were the case, this would be a fitting entry for T-1. For us, it's always been about the journey and all that comes with it. The good people you have next to you, all of the folk that we've crossed paths with along the way. Australia: April 2011. Enjoy Smile
- Joe "

And one of my all time favorite edits is their trip to Colorado:

"I feel like I've written so much about the amazing state of Colorado over the years. It continues to deliver that magic "dose" of life, each and every time. I had the pleasure of making this great journey this year with a few fellow T1ers. Danny Hickerson, Joseph Frans, and Tom Dugan joined me for some fun filled days in the mountains . . . This place awaits you just the same. Make some plans and get there ! "

What are your favorite road trip vids?
|

Post a reply to: Great Road Trip Vids

The Latest