Graves to switch focus back to DH

bturman
Edited Date/Time 8/15/2014 10:54pm
Just saw this pop up on Facebook:

Jared Graves - "Possibly about time I mentioned some news....2011 will be my last year focussing on 4X, from 2012 my goals will be once again all about DH."

Is anyone else excited to see him back in DH? I know I am.
|
mxnate
2/10/2011 5:09am
Seems like the ass is falling out of 4X, Dan Atherton stated in his latest article that he's done with 4X as well, now Graves! There has to be a reason, money is the obvious and maybe only secondary to 4X not really having a solid identity or strong enough following. I suspect a top 20 DH racer can make as much in sponsorship and endorsments as a top 3 4X racer and probably more. Maybe there just holding out for Dual Slalom! hahaha
thesheik
2/10/2011 11:29am
mxnate wrote:
Seems like the ass is falling out of 4X, Dan Atherton stated in his latest article that he's done with 4X as well, now Graves! There...
Seems like the ass is falling out of 4X, Dan Atherton stated in his latest article that he's done with 4X as well, now Graves! There has to be a reason, money is the obvious and maybe only secondary to 4X not really having a solid identity or strong enough following. I suspect a top 20 DH racer can make as much in sponsorship and endorsments as a top 3 4X racer and probably more. Maybe there just holding out for Dual Slalom! hahaha
pretty much this

Post a reply to: Graves to switch focus back to DH

The Latest