Anyone got answers for me? 1X conversion

Related:
GT Anyone?
Edited Date/Time 7/25/2019 11:55am
I am wanting to put a single chain sprocket to eliminate a front derailleur and shifter. What would I have to do to change that? Or better, would that do anything to the back wheel?
|
smelly
7/22/2019 4:12pm
That's a pretty unique idea. I'm not sure there's a solution to that problem yet.
dmanvan
7/22/2019 5:58pm
GT Anyone? wrote:
I am wanting to put a single chain sprocket to eliminate a front derailleur and shifter. What would I have to do to change that? Or...
I am wanting to put a single chain sprocket to eliminate a front derailleur and shifter. What would I have to do to change that? Or better, would that do anything to the back wheel?
one of the bikes I converted of mine with bit... I still use a triple chain ring on the front but only have the chain connected on the middle ring at the front...removed front shifter and front derailer and it runs normally through to rear wheel in either single speed setup of through rear cluster and derailer....

just make sure you have chain ring width to match cluster (ie dictates chain type size...) when mixing bits from different builds..

Post a reply to: Anyone got answers for me? 1X conversion

The Latest