2019 Racing Rumors

grambo
1/23/2019 9:23am
Maybe I missed it but has there been anything recent from Blenki, Joe Smith and Henry Fitzgerald? On social media looks like Blenki and Henry still tagging Norco and posting stuff, Joe has been a bit quiet this year so far.

Seems like it will be the same team (+/- Joe) but run by Norco directly... Athertons not seeming likely for Norco?
kwapik
1/23/2019 10:15am
Maxipedia wrote:
I am not sure I have read anything about Gwin having ownership in anything else except the TEAM. Am I wrong? And, by the way, who...
I am not sure I have read anything about Gwin having ownership in anything else except the TEAM. Am I wrong? And, by the way, who are the owners of Intense as of right now, percentage-wise? Does Jeff still own a slice or is he just CEO and mastermind? Cheers!
You are correct, AG is the owner of the Intense Factory Racing (IFR) team as per Vital's interview with Todd Schumlick.
Killa Karp
1/23/2019 10:31am

This is one rumor I literally have no idea about.
1/23/2019 10:39am
Syndicate's just feeling left out. ?

Loris, Luca and Greg is a given. That's why no-one is talking much about them.

Although Loris' insta had had Loic all over it, has he been confirmed for Spesh?

...WAIT...

GODAMNIT NOW I SEE HOW THIS RUMOURS THING WORKS!!!!
krabo83
1/23/2019 11:29am
Syndicate's just feeling left out. ? Loris, Luca and Greg is a given. That's why no-one is talking much about them. Although Loris' insta had had...

Although Loris' insta had had Loic all over it, has he been confirmed for Spesh?

...WAIT...

loris and loic is fox thing, besides that they are best buddies.
luisgutrod
1/23/2019 11:51am
Syndicate's just feeling left out. ? Loris, Luca and Greg is a given. That's why no-one is talking much about them. Although Loris' insta had had...

...WAIT...

krabo83 wrote:
loris and loic is fox thing, besides that they are best buddies.
may be manager is changing....
Big Bird
1/23/2019 12:34pm
luisgutrod wrote:
may be manager is changing....
Peaty to manager position. Kathy back on the bike as the women masters rider on Syndicate.
MPH24
1/23/2019 2:22pm
danposs86 wrote:
SCS did hint at one non-rider change.
I heard that at the request of Jordi at Fox that the Syndicate needed to have a mechanic solely dedicated puzzling. Apparently, Jordi wanted an extra resource to spend more time deep diving on adjustments. Guess Greg simply didn't twist the knobs enough last season....
1/23/2019 3:20pm
I think I'm not wrong at all, at the beginning of November I said this:

ClaudioFinale wrote: Teams confirmations

Finally the big question was revealed, Gwin to Intense with Neko and Jack Moir.
Today, during the launch of Tazer in Europe, a conversation between journalists and the European manager confirmed it.

Great movement from Intense that signs its neighbor of Temecula. We'll see what Gwin can do with one of the best paddock bikes.

11/8/2018 10:05pm
More confirmations!!!

Dean Lucas signed with Scott, new French team that replaces Velosolutions Scott, with Brendan as team mate

Charlie Harrison, Reece Wilson, and Charlie Hatton part of the new Factory team of Trek

Athertons moving to Marin Bikes

YT Mob will keep Angel Suarez and will join Vali Höll under the management of Martin Whiteley

Ratboy with Cannondale as 'manager' of the new team

Still waitng the confirmation of Athertons with Marin and the team mate of Angel at the YT MOB, but all the other info is confirmed, as I said then.
1/23/2019 3:24pm
I think I'm not wrong at all, at the beginning of November I said this: [b]ClaudioFinale wrote: Teams confirmations Finally the big question was revealed, Gwin...

Today, during the launch of Tazer in Europe, a conversation between journalists and the European manager confirmed it.

Great movement from Intense that signs its neighbor of Temecula. We'll see what Gwin can do with one of the best paddock bikes.

More confirmations!!!

Dean Lucas signed with Scott, new French team that replaces Velosolutions Scott, with Brendan as team mate

Charlie Harrison, Reece Wilson, and Charlie Hatton part of the new Factory team of Trek

YT Mob will keep Angel Suarez and will join Vali Höll under the management of Martin Whiteley

Still waitng the confirmation of Athertons with Marin and the team mate of Angel at the YT MOB, but all the other info is confirmed, as I said then.
Charlie Hatton is staying with the Athertons... not trek!
peecee
1/23/2019 3:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2019 3:27pm
Charlie Hatton is staying with the Athertons... not trek!
Correct!

Athertons to Norco maybe and Joe Smith to YT ?

Once again thou what the hell is happening with Giant ? Surly we can't see the same glory again for another year!
Raine
1/23/2019 4:16pm
Wait - so do people in this thread get some sort of a cookie or something if they predicted/guessed/reposted anything and it actually happened? Or does it just make you feel like an Internet superstar LOL
Big Bird
1/23/2019 5:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2019 5:17pm
Raine wrote:
Wait - so do people in this thread get some sort of a cookie or something if they predicted/guessed/reposted anything and it actually happened? Or does...
Wait - so do people in this thread get some sort of a cookie or something if they predicted/guessed/reposted anything and it actually happened? Or does it just make you feel like an Internet superstar LOL
Great question! I'm just a humble Mod and have no call in this. But I say there should perhaps be a Shreddy award for most prophetic Racing Rumors poster.

And I hope Claudio wins it, 'cause I've got my money on Marin.
1/23/2019 6:33pm
I think I'm not wrong at all, at the beginning of November I said this: [b]ClaudioFinale wrote: Teams confirmations Finally the big question was revealed, Gwin...

More confirmations!!!

Vali Holl confired with sram until 2020. That was super old news.
Jakers
1/23/2019 6:36pm
Life rumours... where will they be at 40?

Shreddie awards for nailing that for sure!!!
watchcwgo
1/23/2019 8:24pm
Anneke almost certainly on specialized. You can spot specialized shoes and butcher tire on her instagram posts recently.
stefkrger
1/23/2019 11:52pm
stefkrger wrote:
So who‘s left for the 2019 yt mob then?
nathan999x wrote:
I believe it's just Angle right now.
That‘s interesting. Are there any top riders left without a team by now? I like Angel, he‘s a great rider and seems like a nice guy. But he‘s certainly not selling bikes.. For a company that is very much focused on promotion (see that Jeffsy video) I’d expect at least one top scorer on their DH roster.
clem-mk
1/24/2019 12:13am
stefkrger wrote:
So who‘s left for the 2019 yt mob then?
nathan999x wrote:
I believe it's just Angle right now.
stefkrger wrote:
That‘s interesting. Are there any top riders left without a team by now? I like Angel, he‘s a great rider and seems like a nice guy...
That‘s interesting. Are there any top riders left without a team by now? I like Angel, he‘s a great rider and seems like a nice guy. But he‘s certainly not selling bikes.. For a company that is very much focused on promotion (see that Jeffsy video) I’d expect at least one top scorer on their DH roster.
This is (will be) what Vali does! The best young and most stylish female rider is a good marketing point to me.
1/24/2019 12:22am
stefkrger wrote:
That‘s interesting. Are there any top riders left without a team by now? I like Angel, he‘s a great rider and seems like a nice guy...
That top scorer is called Vali Höll

Post a reply to: 2019 Racing Rumors

The Latest