Commencal Supreme V2 Medium - $1800

Edited Date/Time 8/17/2014 1:45pm
Alright guys, I've got a blowout deal on my Commencal V2 here, I need this sucker gone ASAP! It's a killer bike but I'm working at a bike shop now so I can get some pretty good deals on a new bike, otherwise I wouldn't be selling it. This thing rides just awesome, just soaks up every bump and impact you can throw at it. It also has multiple geometry adjustments that allow it to be set up for different trails or rider prefererences.

I work at a bike shop so I've become very picky about my bikes. I don't like running busted or unserviced parts. After every ride on this bike, I usually come home and do a quick check over/tune up just like I would at the shop because I hate the feeling of a janky bike. The only noticable blems are a paint chip in the front wheel and a scrape on the non-drive side of the chainstay. Everything else has your normal scuffs from wear and tear but all of it is cosmetic. Once it's sold, I'll be happy to go through and do another final tune up so it's ready and dialed for the next person to ride.

Specs:
FORK: Boxxer Race w/ Enduro seals (Just rebuilt with new fluids and seals)

SHOCK: DSP Dueler shock w/ 350LB ti spring (L/H speed comp, rebound, air pressure, bottom out)

BRAKES: Magura Louise BAT brakes (Both freshly bled with new pads and new rear rotor. I also have a spare set of Magura Performance Pads for them)

WHEELS: Sun ringle Equalizer/MTX wheelset on Commencal sealed hubs (Rear wheel (Sun MTX 33) was professionally built, tensioned, and trued by hand. It has 5 days of riding on it and I'm convinced that I can't possibly throw it out of true.)

SHIFTER/DERAILLEUR: Sram X7

CRANKS: Truvativ Ruktion 1.0 w/ Truvativ Howitzer bottom bracket

HANDLEBARS: Truvativ Boobar 780mm

TIRES: Kenda Nevegal 2.5 Front (50% tread) Kenda Excavator 2.5 Rear (75% tread) Both have dual-ply DH Casings

Recent Service Record:
7/25 - Brake pads and Rear rotor replaced
8/2 - Linkage taken apart and regreased
8/6 - Headset taken apart, serviced, and rebuilt
8/7 - Brand new Rear derailleur and Cable
8/9 - Full fork rebuild with new fluids
8/29 - Bottom Bracket Serviced and Regreased

Don't hesitate to ask a question or make an offer. Send me a message on here whenever or give me a call or text in the morning or evening at 949 903 3934 (Some days I'm unavailable from 10-5 or 12-7). I'm willing to ship anywhere in the US as long as the buyer covers the costs.
Thanks for checking it out,

|

Post a reply to: Commencal Supreme V2 Medium - $1800

The Latest