2009 Trek Session 88 For Sale $2700 Complete

Schulze
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 8:18am
This is a great condition 2009 Trek Session 88 that I have ridden for one shape. The bike is still in race condition, fork, shock, and bearings are all still working smoothly. Without pedals, the bike weighs in at 39 lbs! The fork is a White Brothers Groove 180 and the rear shock is a Fox DHX 5.0. All the components are stock: Bontrager Big Earl wheels, seatpost, and seat, Shimano Saint shifting, brakes, cranks and bottom bracket, and MRP chainguide, except for Sunline V one OS handlebars 745 mm width with no rise, sunline half waffle grips (brand new), and a Sunline V one direct mount stem. For selling the bike I have purchased and mounted two brand new Maxxis High Rollers on the bike (2.5 front, 2.35 rear) so this bike is fresh and ready to rip out of the box. Also included is an on the fly adapter that allows you to use any 1 1/8 or tapered steerer in the head tube at anytime. This bike is a solid DH rig, and it corners better than any DH bike I have ever ridden. It also has very efficient pedaling and holds a line down the even gnarliest terrain. My asking price is $2700, but I'd like to see this bike at a new home, so make an offer! My price is flexible! Call, Text, Message me, or email me at pschulze@mesastate.edu for any questions, more photos, or offers. Also, would consider selling the frame only. (505) 412 3838

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/4801633/
|

Post a reply to: 2009 Trek Session 88 For Sale $2700 Complete

The Latest