FourFive Clothing Launches New Line

Scott Cramer
Edited Date/Time 2/27/2018 11:01am
For immediate Release

Rad Swag for Riders…Designed By Riders!

FourFive Racing launches the FourFive Clothing Line

Champaign, Illinois – February 27, 2018

FourFive Racing, one of the top BMX/MTB racing teams in the Midwest is proud to launch their new brand, FourFive Clothing. FourFive Clothing is focused on producing the coolest swag that you can be proud to wear and show your true passion for BMX and MTB. Feeding off their love for both genres, FourFive Clothing takes some of the raddest styles, images, sayings and embodies them on top notch garments from brands such as Fruit of the Loom, Ogio and Hanes.

“We are psyched to release our new clothing line that, as riders are proud to wear and show off our true
passion” said brand rep Scott Cramer. “When it comes to product, we don't hold back either, we only use the best garments from the top brands…all at affordable prices…no cheap t-shirts sold here.”

FourFive Clothing also offers a line of Girls Gear for the ladies and if you are looking for custom one of a kind rider
or team gear, we can take care of it. Looking for killer event shirts, that's right up our alley as well.

To see the entire line of FourFive Clothing, check out website at www.fourfiveclothing.com . If you would like to stay up to date with new releases and weekly specials, please follow us on social media…

Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/FourFive-Clothing/

Dealer inquiries, please contact Roxanne Cramer at 217-398-5000 or email at rcramer@martinonesource.com

|
AlexBe
7/9/2023 1:57pm

I wonder why I haven't given these clothes a try. Does anyone wear it? Do you like it?

glanmit
7/11/2023 1:15am Edited Date/Time 7/18/2023 2:16pm

Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th has some decent clothes. We shop there for the whole family online and never even had returns so far. These Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th reviews https://saks-fifth-avenue-off-5th.pissedconsumer.com/review.html are not all that positive, but i think that's the nature of some people - to complaint constantly about something. 

Post a reply to: FourFive Clothing Launches New Line

The Latest