bmx to down hill?

Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 2:08am
hey i was looking at some dh bikes and i wanted to try it out i bmx lots and also have a ns metropolis hardtail and i like that and i motocross hows dh compare?
|
9/10/2011 9:44pm
hey i was looking at some dh bikes and i wanted to try it out i bmx lots and also have a ns metropolis hardtail and...
hey i was looking at some dh bikes and i wanted to try it out i bmx lots and also have a ns metropolis hardtail and i like that and i motocross hows dh compare?
hey i ride bmx and currently ride for tree bike co i always wanted a dh bike since i was a little kid but never could afford one and just not recently got one dh is fun and you have to be fast so if your good at bombing down hills and dipping through cars and you can ride dirt jumps you should be good on a dh bike but the bike is alot bigger so you have to get use to that
Darcy Day
9/19/2011 11:12pm
if you ride moto you would love down hill.
It's a great mix between bmx and moto.
You will love the fact that you can go fast like moto and get lose and also being able to use your bike skills from bmx.
But don't decide that you don't like down hill after one ride just cause the bike feels weird, it will feel funny because of the slack head angle and the bike is big.

Post a reply to: bmx to down hill?

The Latest