New to downhill, need advice.

Big Bird
5/27/2013 8:18am
Welcome to DH and Vital MTB. As an experienced rider, I won't try to tell you how to ride a bike. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Two things came to mind though that might help you along. First, most of your braking power comes from your front brake The rear mostly just helps keep you going straight. And second, when you turn, weight your outside foot to put more pressure on the edge of your tire that's doing the turning. Other then that, ride and have fun.
6/29/2013 7:37pm
Sharpy225 wrote:
Hey guys, for the past 3 years ive been riding bmx, im looking to get into downhill/freeride. i have purchased a 2012 giant glory 1. i...
Hey guys, for the past 3 years ive been riding bmx, im looking to get into downhill/freeride. i have purchased a 2012 giant glory 1. i was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. i have some insane hills about 1km from where i live.
Shred some serious trails man! The glory is a badass bike bro!
6/30/2013 10:17pm
Sharpy225 wrote:
Hey guys, for the past 3 years ive been riding bmx, im looking to get into downhill/freeride. i have purchased a 2012 giant glory 1. i...
Hey guys, for the past 3 years ive been riding bmx, im looking to get into downhill/freeride. i have purchased a 2012 giant glory 1. i was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. i have some insane hills about 1km from where i live.
Shred some serious trails man! The glory is a badass bike bro!
Went for my first session today at one of the best and hardest trails in my country, Fell off a couple of times but in the end i got a solid run down

Post a reply to: New to downhill, need advice.

The Latest