Kona Entourage or Operator?

OhioRider6
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 8:09am
I'm new to the whole downhill/freeride scene and I just wanted some peoples opinions on what kind of bike I should purchase to start out on. Currently I own a 2011 Santa Cruz jackal that I use for DJ and I love it, but I've been wanting to get a full suspension bike for quite some time now. I wanted to try racing some DH races but i wasn't sure if the Entourage would be up to par for handling that. Most of the riding I will be doing is some local trail riding. If you haven't seen the Entourage prototype yet here is a link for it. If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it!

http://www.konaworld.com/entourage/sp.html
|
canadmos
5/18/2011 3:02pm
Do you live in Ohio? Will you be traveling to places with lift access?
OhioRider6
5/18/2011 3:07pm
The closest place with a lift is Snowshoe mountain in WV from where I live, but most of the riding I do wont have lift access.
speedbump
5/18/2011 5:33pm
My freind has a Kona Stinky and its a good freeride/DH bike. It should handle more than what you'll be riding. He uses it on the dirt jumps too, and has no problems. The only thing is its really hard to ride up hills with the 7" of travel. But you most likely have that problem with any DH/FR bike. Hope that helps some.

Post a reply to: Kona Entourage or Operator?

The Latest