Trek Fuel EX 9.9 2018

mcortrig
Edited Date/Time 7/2/2019 7:37am
This spotless bike is looking for a new home! I am a professional mechanic for over a decade that has owned this Fuel EX. It's been fully serviced for you, including new seals and oil in the suspension, new cable and housing installed, drivetrain clean, new tire sealant, etc.

The bike has also been upgraded from stock. First, check out the sweet paint! The brakes have also been upgraded to Shimano Saints, and the dropper was replaced with a Fox Factory Transfer... because of course it has to match the shocks. The fork has also been upped to 140mm travel, but I can change it back to 130mm if you would prefer. My bikes sell fast, so be sure to ask any questions!

Full Specs:

Frame: OCLV Mountain Carbon 19.5"
Front suspension: Fox Factory 34 Float, FIT4 3-position damper, Kashima Coat, Boost110, 140mm travel
Rear suspension: Fox Factory Float EVOL, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, Kashima Coat

Wheels Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless 108 points of engagement, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
Tires: Bontrager XR4 Team Issue 29X2.4 - if you would like something else, I have lots of options!

Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
Rear derailleur: SRAM XX1 EaglE
Crank: SRAM XX1 Eagle carbon 34t
Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
Chain: SRAM GXX1Eagle

Brakes: Shimano Saint 4 piston calipers
Saddle: Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
Seatpost: Fox Factory Transfer, 150mm
Dropper Lever: Wolf Tooth light action
Handlebar: Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm
Grips: ODI Troy Lee Design lock -ons
Stem: Bontrager Line Pro 35mm clamp, 50mm length

|
Ike_Lynch
7/2/2019 7:37am
Is this bike still available? If so, how much are you looking to get for it?

Post a reply to: Trek Fuel EX 9.9 2018

The Latest