Santa Cruz Blur TRC - Last of the great 26" bikes

manbike26
Very well cared for Santa Cruz Blur TRc Carbon size large with all the nicest parts. This bike is very fast both uphill and downhill. Geometry can be found here: http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/en-US/archives/frame/167

Built new from frame in July 2014 and upgraded several times since. Build highlights include: SRAM XX1, RockShox Pike (reduced to 130mm travel), Rock Shox Reverb, Deity Blacklabel bar, 50mm stem, SRAM Roam 60 Carbon Rims.

It received a suspension overhaul in February 2016 and a brand new cassette, chain and chainring in October 2016. I find myself on my longer travel bike more, so this should go to a great home. Don't need to sell it, but don't need to keep it either. I'd recommend replacing the saddle due to a tear on the side of the cover, but the bike has no significant damage beyond this. There are some small rock chips in the paint, nothing into the carbon. I can take close up pictures if you're a serious buyer and are concerned.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about parts, build, maintenance. Needs nothing but your pedals, ready to rip tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

$2500 USD including domestic shipping or best offer.

|

Post a reply to: Santa Cruz Blur TRC - Last of the great 26" bikes

The Latest