2014 Banshee Rune V.2

hbelly13
2014 Banshee Rune V.2 $2200 or best offer. I will consider parting it out too...

Frame: '14 Banshee Rune medium stealth black; 650b dropouts, standard cable rub and scratches as shown in pictures, bearings replaced in 2016, comes with a 12 X 142 Maxle Lite, standard Banshee axle and a Hexle from Ibis (currently installed, most simple and burly)
Fork: '15 Pike Solo Air 160mm Custom built and serviced by Suspension experts and SRAM last year, fully stealth, No decals works perfectly
Headset: Chris King Mango zero stack
Wheels: Local wheel builder Buli builts( LB rims 35mm AM/frt DH/ rear/Sapim Race spokes Hadley DHS hubs 15 X 100 frt/12 X 142) 2 years old, plenty of scuffs, but no cracks, noises, nothing. I have never gotten a flat with these and they have been bombproof. Hadleys are nearly indestructible as hubs go)
Tires: Maxxis DHF2.5/HR 2.3 set up tubeless with Stan's (both have more than 75% of tread left)
Brakes: Guide RS/Code calipers 200/180 rotors mint condition; 1 set of spare pads included
Seatpost: Rock Shox stealth Reverb 125mm (works fine, a tiny amount of play at the seat clamp)
Saddle: WTB Volt Race (WTB Pure-V also available)
Grips: Kona Lock on (ODI Ruffian knock offs, brand new)
Handlebar: Race Face Atlas 35mm clamp and 35mm rise 800mm width
Stem: Race Face Aeffect 35mm/50mm length
Crankset: Race Face SixC 170mm
Bottom Bracket: Chris King Mango
Chain ring: Absolute Black NW Oval 32t with Race Face bash guard
Cassette: SRAM PG1070 11-36 with Wolf Tooth 42t giant cog
Chain: SRAM 1051
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO Chrome 10 speed
Shifter: SRAM XO Chrome 10 speed (Drivetrain has one season on it, still works fine and I swapped the entire drivetrain out twice. This set-up has been bulletproof)
Rear shock: Cane Creek DB CS: serviced in 2016 by DirtLabs.

Any and all packaging, service info, invoices etc. will be included. The bike has been professionally maintained and will be sold clean, lubed and ready to ride save any basic assembly if shipped. Some of the pictures show different components, but the listing is correct. I have some substitutions available as noted for the saddle and grips, but the listed ones are in the best shape. Buyer pays shipping. Thanx for looking.

|

Post a reply to: 2014 Banshee Rune V.2

The Latest