Please help identify

N2deep
Edited Date/Time 8/17/2014 2:25pm
Hello all. I am new here and know very little about bikes. I recently received a mountain bike from Switzerland that I won through the company I work for. The chassis says custom made by GOTZ. It has Avid Juicy Three hydraulic brakes on front and rear, Deore XT shifting components, w/ SS chain, Continental XKing 2.2 tires with Mavic XM 317 disc wheels, SR Suntour Epicon air shock on chassis, SR Suntour XCR adjustable front forks, Ritchey handle bars and seat riser, with a PZ Racing seat. Can anyone tell me what I have. Thank you all.
|
bturman
12/29/2011 3:14pm
N2deep wrote:
Hello all. I am new here and know very little about bikes. I recently received a mountain bike from Switzerland that I won through the company...
Hello all. I am new here and know very little about bikes. I recently received a mountain bike from Switzerland that I won through the company I work for. The chassis says custom made by GOTZ. It has Avid Juicy Three hydraulic brakes on front and rear, Deore XT shifting components, w/ SS chain, Continental XKing 2.2 tires with Mavic XM 317 disc wheels, SR Suntour Epicon air shock on chassis, SR Suntour XCR adjustable front forks, Ritchey handle bars and seat riser, with a PZ Racing seat. Can anyone tell me what I have. Thank you all.
A photo would help.
N2deep
12/29/2011 3:45pm
If I can figure out how to post a picture, I will. Thanks
MTB R&D
12/29/2011 8:27pm
Well...I recognize the logo on the downtube from off our truck in Swizerland:

Looks like a private label bike made for Man by Götz.

Post a reply to: Please help identify

The Latest