email notifications

jonkranked
i'm still getting email notifications for threads even after i've turned them off. i've tried toggling them on/off but still no luck. any ideas?
|
6/15/2020 9:30am Edited Date/Time 6/15/2020 2:10pm
This is being looked into now, thanks for letting us know.
6/15/2020 2:21pm
jonkranked wrote:
i'm still getting email notifications for threads even after i've turned them off. i've tried toggling them on/off but still no luck. any ideas?
Please clarify one thing - when you mentioned turning notifications off, were you doing so by pressing Stop Notifications in the specific forum topic or by using the radio buttons here? Thanks.
jonkranked
6/16/2020 5:52am
i was using the "stop notifications" in the threads themselves, as there are only 2 threads from which i'm receiving the emails.
6/16/2020 9:13am
Gotcha, thanks. Did you happen to reply to one of those threads after pressing "Stop notifications"? If so, based on your notification settings, you would still receive a notification since "Someone replies to a forum thread after me" is enabled.
jonkranked
6/17/2020 6:46am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 6:46am
in some instances no, i'd still get notifications after toggling "stop notifications" in the individual thread even without posting. i hadn't seen the notifications setting panel previously but i've since changed it. thanks for your help!
6/17/2020 10:32am
Gotcha, thank you for the info (welcome too!). Please do let us know if you happen to see this issue again now that you have changed your notification settings as well, thanks.
Primoz
10/19/2022 2:49pm

Don't want to create a new topic considering this one already exists, but e-mail notifications, since the redesign, aren't really useful. Previously the notification linked to the new post from the notification itself, now it just links to the first post of the thread. I don't see an option to go directly to the 'notified' post.

Primoz
10/24/2022 1:44pm
Primoz wrote:
Don't want to create a new topic considering this one already exists, but e-mail notifications, since the redesign, aren't really useful. Previously the notification linked to...

Don't want to create a new topic considering this one already exists, but e-mail notifications, since the redesign, aren't really useful. Previously the notification linked to the new post from the notification itself, now it just links to the first post of the thread. I don't see an option to go directly to the 'notified' post.

Done, thanks.

Post a reply to: email notifications

The Latest