Vital Media Issue

Edited Date/Time 8/17/2014 11:47am
Hey, having an irritating problem here and I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out.

I am currently unable to view Vital hosted videos (i.e. not Youtube or Vimeo ones posted on here) or some other articles, notably the Jared Graves bike check that was posted recently.

Videos open on Mozilla Firefox as just a black box, the initializing icon appears for a second then it goes black. On Google Chrome I get to see the advert but when it's finished I just get a black box again. On Internet Explorer I just get a blank white box with a small icon at the top left corner (a small square with a black outline).

For the slideshow I just get a nice big blank white box on both Firefox and Chrome, but on Explorer there is an image saying, "Dear User, This content requires Adobe Flash Player." That's all, it doesn't give me a link to the Adobe website to download it like you'd expect.

Anyway, that's all the issues I am currently aware of on this site. Thanks for helping if you do.
|
bturman
1/24/2014 12:56pm
Hey Sam,

It sounds like you're browsing on a PC, correct? If so, installing/updating your Flash player should fix the issue. You can do that here: http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash

Let us know if that works.
1/24/2014 1:24pm
Hey man,thanks for getting back to me.

I forgot to mention in the first post that I had tried installing the latest Flash player a few times already. Tried that again just out of shear hope, but still no better.

Post a reply to: Vital Media Issue

The Latest