YT USA Support & Info

Related:
YT USA
Edited Date/Time 10/7/2020 3:33pm
YT Industries takes pride in it's customer service and we strive to keep our customers happy and informed.
This thread has been started to address any issues, FAQ's, delivery questions, production lead times, estimated shipping dates, demo tour info, and any other questions you may have about YT Industries Bikes. The thread is primarily focused on the North American market, but any users outside of North America are encouraged to reach out, as well.

Cheers,
YT USA Customer Service
|
YT USA
5/26/2015 11:09am
First Topic:
YT Tues CF are on their way!
The new carbon fiber version of the two-time Dirt Magazine, "Downhill Bike of the Year" Award is on it's way and expected to be shipping to your door by June 24th!

The Tues CF PRO has sold out through the first shipment, but the next shipment will be available in July.

The Tues CF Comp (pictured) is selling fast, but there are still some up for grabs to be shipped in June for $4595

The Tues AL is in stock for $2995.

(all orders outside of Nevada incur no sales tax!)

YT USA
5/26/2015 12:10pm
Availability Dates Explained:

Some of our most frequently asked questions are regarding availability dates. In the picture above you can see the live inventory on each bike's page.

All inventory is updated in real time, and the availability date is reflected for each size, of each bike, right on the site.

The Medium obviously says in stock and would be able to ship the same day as you order, if placed before 2pm PST.
The Small and Large sizes have actually sold out of current inventory and the next shipment from the factory. The next available Small or Large is showing to be available by July 15th. This states the bike will safely be in our warehouse by this date, but usually it would be delivered to your door by then.

If you were to order a bike and it happened to be the last in stock, or of the shipment the website is reflecting, the live inventory would immediately then change the availability date accordingly and it would be pushed back, but your bike would be reserved for you!

Bikes sell fast! Especially in our first year in North America, expect to order as quickly as you can to reserve your YT or risk them selling our for months in advance.

Good Times!
badbietz
5/27/2015 8:57am
Where are the XL Carbon Capra frames at? Also an XL Tues would be sick too. Give us tall bean stock guys some love.
YT USA
5/27/2015 9:49am
badbietz wrote:
Where are the XL Carbon Capra frames at? Also an XL Tues would be sick too. Give us tall bean stock guys some love.
Mister Badbietz,

There won't be an XL Carbon Capra this year, but we are looking to get a few Capra ALs in XL sometime around October.
Our bikes run a little bigger than most and with the steeper seat tube, the top tube length doesn't reflect the actual size of the bike.
Just a note, but Kelly McGarry is 6'4" and has no desire to run anything bigger than a Large Tues or Capra.

Cheers!
5/27/2015 10:46am
Are you able to share the geometry for the XL and Capra's and Tuesdays? I'm a tall guy, and am pretty picky on geometry. Are you able to offer preferred pricing if I order two bikes at the same time? Next year is new bike year for me for AM and DH.
YT USA
5/27/2015 12:52pm
Are you able to share the geometry for the XL and Capra's and Tuesdays? I'm a tall guy, and am pretty picky on geometry. Are you...
Are you able to share the geometry for the XL and Capra's and Tuesdays? I'm a tall guy, and am pretty picky on geometry. Are you able to offer preferred pricing if I order two bikes at the same time? Next year is new bike year for me for AM and DH.
Unfortunately we aren't able to offer pricing discounts for multiple bikes, but if you give us a call we can talk about some particulars.
The XL's geo hasn't been released, but if you take the Large Capra's geo, you can count on adding around an inch to the front end and the top tube height will be higher, as well. Rear end and BB height will be the same.
We will update you with the geo specifics as we get closer to their production.

vt2tahoe
5/29/2015 9:17am
Any chance you guys know if you'll be receiving the June shipment early like you did with the last batch, and if they'd be available to pick up in Reno before 6/10/15? Cheers
YT USA
5/29/2015 3:58pm
The Capra's have arrived in port today! However, they are estimated to be here on the 10th, but not any sooner....
jamesm925
6/3/2015 8:05am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2015 8:11am
badbietz wrote:
YT USA wrote:
Mister Badbietz, There won't be an XL Carbon Capra this year, but we are looking to get a few Capra ALs in XL sometime around October...
Mister Badbietz,

There won't be an XL Carbon Capra this year, but we are looking to get a few Capra ALs in XL sometime around October.
Our bikes run a little bigger than most and with the steeper seat tube, the top tube length doesn't reflect the actual size of the bike.
Just a note, but Kelly McGarry is 6'4" and has no desire to run anything bigger than a Large Tues or Capra.

Cheers!
no idea where all these rumors came from about the Capra's being small.

they're actually pretty damn large--much larger than my stretched out XC bike I came from.
there's no way in hell i'll ever hit my knees on the bars (which I occasionally did on my xc bike...large bmc fs01, 90mm stem). I'm 6'3 with a 34inseam, and my Large Capra is perfect. It's super stable and planted, yet extremely nimble.

You absolutely do not want more of a stack height, either, as the front will be floating off the ground during climbs. The bike climbs so well for it's travel b/c of the low stack that keeps the front wheel planted, along with the steep seat tube angle.
Raise the stack height like what you'd see on a Cube (no idea why they're running such tall stacks), and the capra would flip over backwards the moment the trail reared upward.

Buying a bike that's too big for you isn't going to make you a better rider. it's just going to make it harder to throw the bike around.

I feel bad that YT has to deal w/ all of these unfounded rumors.
The bike is phenomenal--it inspires such confidence.
The progression I've made since owning this bike for 3 weeks is nuts.
I went from being an xc weenie not knowing how to turn, let alone jump anything,
to hucking off 6 foot drops and drifting through turns.
This bike will make your balls bigger, guaranteed! lol

nickb01
6/3/2015 7:04pm
What ever happened to the 'sh*tbumper' knee guards?
YT USA
6/22/2015 3:50pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2015 3:51pm
The new order of Tues CF bikes just came in and are shipping out!
Just put this one together for a Demo at Mammoth this weekend. Come by the booth and take it for a spin!

YT USA
7/13/2015 9:34am
July shipment arrives tomorrow and any order placed with the estimated delivery date of July will be shipped this week!
The Tues CF for July will arrive next week and go out immediately, as well.

Cheers!
Big Bird
8/23/2015 11:16pm
I want some more YT news. I can't take away your thumb tack for being boring, but at least brag about Missy or something...

Bad ass...

Keep it slack... ...Hashtag, Er something...
Big Bird
8/23/2015 11:40pm Edited Date/Time 8/23/2015 11:45pm
Here's an idea that perhaps YT could pull off... ...perhaps... What if a Vital member could get exactly the type of frame they want, with the cockpit and butt perch they want, the drivetrain and brakes they want and most importantly, the suspension that they want, all at the click of several buttons. All the Big Wigs at Interbike say it can't happen... Is that really the case? I'm a man with strong opinions and a good memory for grudges and I don't suppose that my fellow Vital members are too much different. If the bike company that I like the most wants to make me ride suspension that I hate, I won't buy their bike. Why can't we have what we want from who we want so easily? MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE! And your minions of course...

nickb01
8/24/2015 1:03am Edited Date/Time 8/24/2015 1:20am
Trek do it with Project One, but its expensive and doesn't cover their entire range.
ripdogg1
8/24/2015 7:31am
Big Bird wrote:
Here's an idea that perhaps YT could pull off... ...perhaps... What if a Vital member could get exactly the type of frame they want, with the...
Here's an idea that perhaps YT could pull off... ...perhaps... What if a Vital member could get exactly the type of frame they want, with the cockpit and butt perch they want, the drivetrain and brakes they want and most importantly, the suspension that they want, all at the click of several buttons. All the Big Wigs at Interbike say it can't happen... Is that really the case? I'm a man with strong opinions and a good memory for grudges and I don't suppose that my fellow Vital members are too much different. If the bike company that I like the most wants to make me ride suspension that I hate, I won't buy their bike. Why can't we have what we want from who we want so easily? MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE! And your minions of course...

I absolutely agree. I'm looking into custom builds because I can't seem to find a frame I like that doesn't come draped in poop. I realize there are tons of people who don't think this stuff is poop but I can't shake the memory of components so unreliable the warranty returns kept me off my bike for months at a time. There has to be a way to be able to offer an option.
YT USA
8/25/2015 4:58pm
The latest shipment of bikes have arrived and 100 bikes were shipped out today!
We have a few Capra Comp 1 in stock for the first time this year and
Gravity Weeks are still in full effect with $300 off all Tues DH bikes!

Here is a happy customer building his up:
https://youtu.be/KeFrS38TzWM
kidwoo
9/5/2015 10:21am
What's up with the removal of expected ship dates?

Is this a 2016 model replacement thing? Are the bikes that are already sold out done for good?
YT USA
9/15/2015 2:55pm
Hey all, sorry for the radio silence. We'll address a few things for you:
1) The custom build idea is cool but we are not in a position to pull the trigger on something like that. Long story but in the end, YT USA is a distributor and these things are out of our hands.

2) If a bike states that it is "in stock" then is actually is sitting in Reno. All other models are sold out for 2015 and you will have to wait for the release of the 2016 models in January.

3) Speaking of in stock...we have 3 medium Capra CF Comp-1 bikes IN STOCK NOW!!! These have been super hot all season, grab em up like burgers and fries!
9/22/2015 10:23am
Sup YT!
Any way we could get a Capra shipped out to the 650?
Long story short- Don't want to drive to Reno...
Thanks!
YT USA
11/5/2015 2:16pm
Check it out! We have some odds and ends to sell off, first come, first serve!

1 - large, green Capra CF Comp 1
1 - large, red Capra CF Comp 2
2 - small Capra AL-1s
2 - small Capra Pro Races

Hit us up at service@ytindustries-usa.com to get your hands on one of these. They're gonna go fast!!!
peewho
1/6/2016 7:54am
so what's the scoop? did you guys pick up aaron gwin? seriously.. i bought a bike from you guys..

P"

YT USA
1/6/2016 9:16am
Ohhhh Pee, or P, or Jon....That's a sick Sunday in your profile pic, we definitely approve! Wait, what were you asking about?
Big Bird
1/6/2016 5:16pm
Are Yu Gonna GWin this year? Let's have a sweet video. Or a shitty one that says you're not. If not, I hope you had a warehouse full of Tuesdays that you're selling the Hell out of off of all of this speculation. You don't have to tell everybody. Just PM me. I'm cool. I know all of Aptos and I've met Andreu once. I'm sure he'll vouch for me. And you should totally sign Maads.
YT USA
1/7/2016 9:56am
Maaaaan, all I'm gonna say is that Tues is not short for Tuesday. It is pronounced Too-Ez and is German for "Do It." This has become a common battle cry when taking shots. We encourage all of you to do the same.
YT USA
2/2/2016 12:47pm
The boss fella just got some frames in...2016 looks good!

jayjayjee
2/4/2016 9:26am
So is there any way you guys can put that Capra AL 2 in the outlet section, frame small, on hold? I could send you a box of beef jerky as collateral. Tryna sell my 2 bikes and make a few more bucks interning to add it up but time is not my friend. I'll even get the teriyaki kind.

Post a reply to: YT USA Support & Info

The Latest