What are some affordable bikes for women under 5'?

11/22/2013 9:48pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2014 4:35am
I am looking for a full suspension bike that could fit me as I am very short. I have heard that the santa cruz juliana comes in an xs so I was gearing towards that. Does anyone know any other bikes that caters towards me?
|
Scrub
11/23/2013 10:29pm
Give us a little more background info to work with, like your riding level/experience, budget, type of riding do you plan on doing. DH, XC, Enduro, etc. The more info you share, the more people can give you advice. Smile
11/24/2013 7:18am
Of course. I just need a an entry level all mountain bike just for normal riding. Nothing to fancy like a carbon frame. I'm a beginner lol. I just need one that is durable and could probably last a lifetime. Budget is about 1K+.
Scrub
11/24/2013 1:25pm
Your 1K budget will limit you greatly when looking for a "new" entry level/quality full suspension bike. The big companies like Giant, Trek, and Specialized all carry a womens specific line of bicycles, but the price range starts around 1800k and goes up from there. Another route to go is to look for closeout sales from the previous year models, weather it be online or in a bike shop there are some good deals. Going the "used bike" route might be your best bet and you can definatley negotiate with cash.

Here are a few to get you started:
Specialized- Safire and Rumor
Trek- Lush 29
Giant- Intrigue 2 and the Lust 2

Post a reply to: What are some affordable bikes for women under 5'?

The Latest