Get mine "Pushed" or just a new Fork??

astrizzle
Edited Date/Time 8/15/2014 5:06pm
So the fork on my Specialized Stumpy Evo is lacking performance for sure, I am looking to make a change but I wasn't sure if I should send it out to the PUSH company and get it rebuilt or if I should just get a whole new fork all together and then sell my old one. Any opinions?

I guess getting it rebuilt would be a quickfix and might not change the feel as much as I would like but if I got a new fork (most likely a Fox 34 CTD or something) I would have to worry about adapters or fit issues on my bike which is a 20mm axle and I think the 34's only come in a 15mm axle now.....
|
bturman
10/21/2013 7:30pm
What fork do you currently have? PUSH definitely improves the performance of everything they touch, especially if it has been a while since your last proper service.
astrizzle
10/22/2013 8:48am
I have a Rockshox Revelation 150mm with a 20mm axle, it is an okay fork but it def doesn't match the performance of the fox rear end. I needed to get the fork serviced over the winter anyways so maybe the push idea would work out well?
astrizzle
10/23/2013 6:55am
Yea, the factory fork tune looks like the way to go thanks. If I'm spending 160 I might as well pony up 50 bucks more and get the real deal. When the fork was new it was pretty good, there is a "firmness" knob on the right tube and I almost always run it in the firmest position, I'd like to be able to explore the other tunes and not have to worry about the bike wallowing in the travel too much. It feels so much heavier and slower when it is in the softer settings

Post a reply to: Get mine "Pushed" or just a new Fork??

The Latest