Azonic Outlaws

mtnryder
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 8:07am
Thinking of switching over to these. They seem to be the only 150mm wheel that is also somewhat affordable. Anyone else out there have experience with these or can recommend a good replacement 150mm rear wheel?
|
FCTRY
11/7/2009 12:37pm
They're pretty good. Not light, but the freehub bodies hold up and the rims are pretty average. The hubs do tend to get just a tiny bit of play in them, at which point you have to replace the bearings to eliminate it. They are pretty much the most affordable dh wheels you can get in 150. In my opinion, it is better to get a wheelset like this, which is essentially disposable, or get a high end set that is worth rebuilding with new rims repeatedly, than to get something in between.
Simcik
11/8/2009 7:02am
Fctry pretty much summed it up. Either go with something like these that you can run for a season or two, replace the bearings once a year, or go for something like a set of Hadleys that you replace the rims on as needed
11/17/2009 4:33pm
i agree with the other fellas.. i have abused the hell outta the ones I've had for bout a season...not light but cheap and strong...color choices too!!

Post a reply to: Azonic Outlaws

The Latest