Stoke UP the fire for life.

Big Bird
Edited Date/Time 8/14/2014 2:46pm
This weekend my friend and I drove seven hours each way to hang out with friends and ride downhill bikes. In the morning we rode the usual tourist trap shuttle and rode some OK trails and a lot of fire road. In the afternoon though, we hooked up, and I mean UP!, with one of the locals and rode his secret stash. Freekin' amazing, arm pump inducing, stupid grin making, steep and long as you like awesomeness. No rediculously huge jumps or death defying feats required. Just great flow and slashing turns all the way down. Anyway, the real point of this post is his level of stoke. I don't know if I've ever met someone so UP on life and all the things that you can do in it. I've met a lot of friendly, excited people in my forty two years, but this guy takes the cake. I keep saying UP because he has given us this awesome new slang. Next time I see you dude, I'll probably be saying UP! all the time, but not to make fun of you. We're just UP now and stuck here. You've got to get up to the Freedom 40. You've got the ghetto pass for life and you need to start using it. You're UP. We're UP. let's get up the hill so we can get down. In the good flowy way.
|
bturman
7/15/2013 10:58pm
Hell yeah brother! UP! Yay bikes.

Post a reply to: Stoke UP the fire for life.

The Latest