Please help frame question

pcity40
Edited Date/Time 8/17/2014 12:51am
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of where I can get my hands on a new 2010 giant xtc 1 frame. I cracked the top tube on my current frame so it is basically unrideable. I checked with my local bike shop dealer to see if he could order me one straight from giant but he said they stopped making them and to look online for one. The frame is mostly all black with some blue on it and i have 26in wheels not 29's. Ive looked around a little but cant find anything.
|
mrpowerjd
4/14/2013 11:36pm
Check with www.go-ride.com. They're Giant dealers and have a strong relationship with the company, especially for finding some older (slightly) stuff. They are my fave LBS here in Salt Lake, but they also do a ton of Internet business so shipping would be a smooth process. Their main telephone number is 801-474-0081 (they do have a toll free number on their website). Ask for Kris or Scott and tell them Mike Power sent you. They will do their best to take care of you. I would suspect you may even have a warranty available also, but I don't know Giant's warranty policy on frames. Hours are 10-7 M-F, 10-6 Saturday, mountain daylight time. Call during the week because both Scott and Kris usually have weekends off.

My first stop online would be eBay but you can even just do a google search--start broad then search within your results to narrow down. There are a lot of places on the net where bikes and frames and parts can be found for sale, so why not let google do the work? I would also suggest checking with Giant directly. You never know what they might have sitting in some dusty warehouse corner (that they would be happy to price gouge you on).

Post a reply to: Please help frame question

The Latest